- COVID-19 Resources
- NC-ELN is proud to announce the new Supporting Remote Learning for Early Childhood series. Part One is a pair of pre-recorded sessions and activities; Part Two is a series of four "Promising Practices" webinars held monthly, September-December, 2020. Presentations and materials can be found here.
- Data displays for Child Outcomes (Indicator 7), Least Restrictive Environment (Indicator 6) and Transition (Indicator 12) have been updated for the most recent annual data.
- The Effective Teacher Practices Supporting the NC Foundations for Early Learning and Development training modules for Formative Assessment have been updated. You can access the materials here.
- 2020-21 Preschool at a Glance Calendar
- NC Preschool Pyramid Expert Coach (PPEC) Certification: ELN is pleased to announce the development of this new process to ensure a high-quality level of coaching across the state of North Carolina.
- Updated Outcomes Modules are now available on the Training Modules site.
- LDC Trainer Modules are now available on the NC ELN Training site. These modules focus on language development, communication, and literacy learning.
- COS Process Professional Development: Collection of national resources to support COS training and technical assistance provided by ECTA.
- Guiding Practices in Early Childhood Discipline
Pre-K Child Find & Transition Calculator (Revised 2019)