The resources found on this page have been developed and shared by LEAs participating in the NC PPM Project.
- SEFEL Kit List – Suggested items to provide classrooms beginning implementation of PPM. Shared by Caldwell County.
- Friendship Tools (PPT) – customizable images of tools/toolbox that can be used to create a “Friendship Skills” toolkit. (Adapted from Wake)
- Friendship Tools (PDF) – printable to create a “Friendship Skills” toolkit. (Adapted from Wake)
- Descriptive Feedback Bingo – can be used to promote the use of positive descriptive feedback among staff in classrooms.
- Problem-Solving Steps (5 Steps) – updated problem-solving visual included all 5-steps of the problem-solving process. (Adapted from Wake)
- Family Letter (Problem Solving) – letter template explaining the problem-solving process to families. (Wake)
- Principal Letter (Not Yet) – letter template from coach/leadership to principal; highlights progress and need for ongoing coaching. ( Wake)
- Principal Letter (Projected Fidelity) – letter template from coach/leadership to principal; highlights progress and pending fidelity. (Wake)
- Coming soon