- Research Brief: New School Readiness Indicators - Indicates attention, fine motor skills, and general knowledge are predictors of later school achievement.
- Developing Coordination for Scissor Skills - Describes the eight stages of scissor skill development.
- Physical Activity, Self-Regulation, and Early Academic Achievement in Preschool Children - Discusses the benefits of active play for promoting self-regulation and academic achievement.
- How Your Child’s Writing and Art Change Over Time - Describes typical development of early writing and suggests activities to encourage art and writing skills.
- Health Tips for Families - Provides important information to families about health and wellness. The resources are also available in Spanish and other languages.