- North Carolina Foundations for Early Learning and Development
- NC Foundations at a Glance - a summary of Foundations meant to be used as a kind of ‘cheat sheet’ for lesson planning.
- Bookmark for Foundations - A bookmark with age referencing tables for use with Foundations domains and subdomains to arrive at an age reference for a specific student (3 to a page).
- Impact of North Carolina’s Early Childhood Initiatives on Special Education Placements in Third Grade - Examines the community-wide effects of investments in two early childhood initiatives in North Carolina (Smart Start and More at Four) on the likelihood of a student being placed into special education.
- Maximizing the potential of early childhood education to prevent externalizing behavior problems: A meta-analysis - Reviews what we know about how early childhood education programs address externalizing behavior problems and identifies which program features are associated with the most beneficial effect.
Overview | Cognitive | Play & Learning | Emotional-Social | Health & Physical | Language & Communication