January 12, 2016 - 12:00am
The objectives for this webinar were to increase participants’ understanding of:
1. How preschool LRE data are collected and targets are calculated,
2. Individual LEAs' data results for Indicator 6,
3. How to use guiding questions to analyze LEA data results, and
4. How the Indicator 6 data analysis can be used in the LEA self-assessment process.
- Link to local LRE data displays
- LRE data excel spreadsheet that generates the data displays - Allows LEAs to create a report based on LRE data from CECAS Analytics
- Directions for the CECAS query for PreK LRE - Provides instructions for accessing Pre-K LRE Report using CECAS Analytics Tool
- LRE supplemental resources
- PreK LRE data as they relate to the EC Division’s LEA self-assessment - Describes how Preschool Educational Environments (Least Restrictive Environment –LRE) data can inform the LEA Self-Assessment
- IDEA Data Center toolkit, interactive application and webinar I and II - Resources that assist with reporting 618 data that is used to determine SPP/APR Indicator 6 reporting.
- LRE Webinar January 2016 PowerPoint slides