- School-Based Mental Health Initiative - North Carolina State Board of Education draft policy regarding mental health (April 2017)
- North Carolina School Mental Health Initiative - Provides recommendations for addressing mental health and substance use at school (2016)
- PreK Child Find-Transition Calculator
- Early Learning Sensory Support Program for 2017-18 - Requesting Services - Updates LEAs on revisions to a request for services process.
- North Carolina Early Learning Sensory Support Program Assurances for Direct Individualized Education Program Services – Document to establish clear expectations between the ELSSP program and your LEA.
Child Outcomes Resources
Child Outcomes Summary: Collecting and Using Data to Improve Programs - The Early Childhood Technical Assistance (ECTA) Center has partnered with the Center for IDEA Early Childhood Data Systems (DaSy) for the development of an online learning module that provides key information about the Child Outcomes Summary (COS) process and the practices that contribute to consistent and meaningful COS decision making.